I am working as a pricer in strategic and large size IT outsourcing deals. My role is a combination of:
- Financial engineering
- Shaping business cases to meet the clients' expectations
- Building pricing models and strategies
- Overall cost reviews
- Understanding the commercial risks and competition law
- Integrity between financials and contract terms
- Financial simulations and business modeling skills
- Understanding the public procurement process & law
I have very flexible working hours. Usually I come to the office around 9 am and have a few meetings before having lunch. After lunch I usually attend a few more meetings before working individually and/or in the war room with the other team members for the rest of the day.
Enthuastic team work, closing large size deals, intensive contract negotiations.
Routine tasks and bureaucracy.
While working hands on & team work.