Teaching languages (French and English) to upper secondary students aged between 16-19.
A variety of activities mixed differently each day:
- Responding to messages
- Preparing classes
- The actual teaching
- Student counseling
- Meetings with colleagues/other interest groups
- General duties assigned by the headmaster
- Training sessions/self-development
The contact within the learning process, being with young and dynamic people, seeing the progress they're achieving, being able to guide the learners.
- Too many huge groups (more than 35 students per group)
- The everincreasing speed of school life
- Students have more various problems and needs
Continuous self-development, the cooperation within the whole field of educations, the working years and the experience helps enormously.