I work for an investment services provider that offers a broad range of discretionary investment and asset management services. Our experienced professionals serve private investors, companies, organisations and key institutions. We have outlets in Finland and Sweden, and also serve our customers extensively online. We cooperate with various partners, including insurance companies and investment service companies.
My main responsibility is serving clients and help them make investment decisions.
- Day starts at 8-9 am and ends 4-5pm
- 9 am meeting with colleagues ( talking about latest market movements)
- Open my computer, check emails and other messages
- Open the InFront (trading system), check news and market
- Answer to customers' questions and provide investment information
- Meet customers, make offers, provide different investment products to customers
I love everything about it, especially my colleagues, customers and changing market.
You never know what is going to happen.
Listening to customers, follow the market and develop general knowledge of entire finance business by reading books.